Show download pdf controls
  • Replacement cheques

    A request for a replacement cheque can be submitted through the portal. Replacement cheques can be issued when a cheque is:

    • lost
    • destroyed
    • returned
    • stale
    • undelivered.

    You can ask for the amount to be issued by electronic funds transfer (EFT) or by cheque.

    Amounts that cannot be credited by EFT will be sent by cheque to the address on our records.

    How to request a replacement cheque

    Before you begin ensure all contact details for your client are correct.

    Once you have logged into the portal:

    • select Online forms from the left-hand menu
    • select Request for replacement cheque from the list of forms
    • enter the details of your request and select Submit.

    A receipt number will be issued when you submit the form and a copy of the request will be stored in your Mail – Sent items.

    Log in to the Tax Agent Portal
    Last modified: 08 Oct 2018QC 21757