Direct payment from the superannuation holding accounts special Account
This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.
End of attention
The ATO is authorised under the Small Superannuation Accounts Act 1995 to collect the information on this form. We will use this information to help us to administer the taxation and superannuation laws. If this information is not collected there may be a delay in processing this application.
Where authorised by law, we may give this information to other government departments and agencies, including:
- Department of Education
- Department of Employment
- Department of Social Services
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- State and Federal Police
- Australian Securities & Investment Commission
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Reserve Bank of Australia.
As the person authorised to complete this form, the ATO collects some personal information about you. The information collected will allow us to contact you if we require more information on what has been provided in the form.
We also provide taxpayer information to treaty partners overseas under international tax agreements.
If you have an Australian Business Number, some information on this form may be collected under the A New Tax System (Australian Business Number Act) 1999 and will be used to update your details on the Australian Business Register (ABR). Where authorised by law, selected information may be made publicly available and some may be passed to a wide range of government agencies, including Commonwealth, state and local government agencies.
Find out more
End of find out more
- treaty partners
- Australian Business Register (ABR)External Link
- phone us on 13 28 66 between 8.00 am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday for more about agencies receiving information from the ABR
- write to us at GPO box 9990 in your capital city.