Lodge a file
The File transfer function, available from the Business Portal menu, allows you to test and lodge files, such as:
- Payment summary annual report (also known as 'EMPDUPE')
- Taxable payments annual report
- TFN declaration
- Member contributions statement (for super funds).
On submission, your file will be validated for format and content, and you will be advised whether the lodgement was successful or not. The validation report can be downloaded and will display the status of the submission, as well as information about any errors or warnings that need to be corrected.
End of attention
- Only files that have been generated by your software in a suitable format are accepted through the portal.
- Scanned images or forms, screen prints, spreadsheets and word processing files (for example, .pdf, .doc, .xls, .jpg, .tif) cannot be lodged through the file transfer function on our portals.
Log in to the Business Portal
Find out more
End of find out more
You can use the Business Portal to test and lodge files, such as the payment summary annual report, taxable payments annual report, TFN declaration, and member contribution statements.