From Payment options in the menu, you can:
- View your payment options.
- Obtain an electronic funds transfer (EFT) code to pay an account.
- Quote the EFT code as your customer reference number when paying by BPAY, direct debit or direct credit. The EFT code is different for each account.
- Download and print a personalised payment slip for the following account types:
- individual income tax
- company income tax
- superannuation income tax
- activity statements
- self-managed super fund receipts
- superannuation contribution surcharge receipts
- fringe benefits tax.
Payment options – details
The Payment options – details screen:
- displays the balance of your account and the available payment options,
- displays an estimate of the general interest change (GIC) owing (where applicable) up to the current date,
- and allows you to project how much GIC will be payable for a future date.
More about payment slips
The Business Portal will gather your information from our systems and a payment slip will be prepared with your personalised data, excluding the payment dollar value. After printing, enter the amount being paid before making the payment.
The payment slip displays in portable document format (PDF) in a new browser window. If you're having difficulties printing the payment slip, it may be your browser. Refer to Browser settings to view and print.
If you are paying at the post office, the barcode must be included and all of the information displayed below the dotted line must be printed on a single page. The payment slip and payment must be presented together.
Photocopies or faxed copies of payment slips are not accepted by us or Australia Post.
End of attention
Log in to the Business Portal
Find out more
End of find out more
The 'Payment options' function in the Business Portal allows you to view your payment options, obtain an EFT code to pay an account, and print a personalised payment slip.