Item 13 asks whether you have made any transfers of accumulated profits, accumulated losses, paid-up capital or other assets or reserves from any controlled foreign company or controlled foreign trust in an unlisted country to a related entity in a listed country during the year of income.
Transfer includes sale, acquisition, gift, deed of assignment, declaration of trust or otherwise, with or without consideration - monetary or non-monetary.
Examples of the type of transfers to include are:
- disposal of an asset to a related entity in a listed country, other than trading stock disposed of in the normal course of business
- waiving a debt owed by a related entity in a listed country
- making a loan to a related entity in a listed country
- acquiring a share, a right to acquire a share, or an option to acquire a share in a related entity in a listed country
- making a payment for a call on a share in a related entity in a listed country.
Print either Y for yes or N for no at each of S, T, U, and V in respect of each specified kind of transfer.