Show download pdf controls
  • Work out if you need to report

    Government entities and businesses in the building and construction industry may need to report the total payments they make to contractors for services.

    Additionally, government entities at the federal, state and territory levels need to report the total grants paid and payments they make to certain other entities. Local government entities don't need to report grants.

    This information must be reported to us on the Taxable payments annual report.

    Follow the links below to work out if you need to lodge a Taxable payments annual report. You may need to check the way you currently record your contractor payment information to ensure you can complete your report accurately and lodge it on time.

    Find out about:

    Last modified: 09 May 2018QC 55378