We’re currently updating this page to make it easier for you to find the information you need. During this time, you might find some links are broken. We’re working to resolve these and any other issues as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
End of attention
Small business assist
Small business assist provides easy access to information for both new and established businesses on a range of topics. You simply type in a question and it will provide tailored information from a range of websites. The information is displayed in an easy-to-read format that allows you to get support at any time.
Information can be found on a range of topics including:
- registering for an Australian business number
- understanding and registering for GST
- employer obligations
- lodging activity statements.
Go to Small business assist to access these additional support services.
- Search 'after hours call back' to book an after-hours call back from us, to occur between 6.00pm and 9.00pm Monday to Thursday.
- Search 'web chat' to web chat with us between 3.00pm and 9.00pm Monday to Friday, and from 10.00am to 4.00pm Saturday.
Small business assistAn interactive online tool to help small businesses understand and meet their tax and super obligations.