ato logo

Completing your application for refund of franking credits

Instructions for endorsed income tax exempt entities and deductible gift recipients (DGRs) to apply for refund of franking credits.

Last updated 31 August 2022

You can apply for a refund of franking credits, or amend a previously lodged application, by completing the Application for refund of franking credits (NAT 4131).

This contains the form and instructions to help eligible not-for-profit organisations apply for current and prior-year refunds of franking credits.

For years prior to 2012–13, phone us on 1300 130 248.