Top menu and left navigation menus
The top menu and left navigation menus allow you to quickly navigate to a specific screen by using either shortcut keys or the left navigation menu.
Navigation is disabled if you aren't at a position in the process to select an option. This is shown by a greyed option in the left navigation menu or through a similar shading of options in the top menu drop-down lists.
- Welcome will take you back to the Welcome screen
- Funds will take you to the Funds screen
- Jobs will take you to the Jobs screen after a fund has been chosen. A job is the file for work performed for a fund for a specific financial year.
- Compliance Audit Support will take you to the Compliance Audit Support screen after a fund has been selected and you are in a job for the 2007-08 financial year or future financial years.
- Compliance Audit Review will take you to the Compliance Audit Review screen. This is only available in a job for the 2007-08 and future financial years.
- Events will take you to the Events screen. This is enabled if you are in a job.
- Contravention Report will take you to the Contravention Report screen.
- Audit Complete Advice will take you to the Audit Complete Advice screen.
- Reference Facility will take you to the Reference Facility screen.
- Auditors will take you to the Auditors screen.
- Funds Summary will take you to a summary of your work to date.
- Do I have to report? This will open the reference facility at the Auditors reporting requirements page.
Top menu items
You cannot select menu items that are disabled (shaded and italicised).
Shortcut keys can be used with eSAT. These are generally shown by an underlined letter within menus.
Last modified: 10 Nov 2014QC 21408
Find out more
How to use the shortcut keys: go to help (F1) Keyboard commands within eSAT.
End of find out more