Electronic superannuation audit tool
The electronic superannuation audit tool (eSAT) was specifically designed to help independent approved SMSF auditors of self-managed super funds fulfil their obligations, carry out the annual compliance audit and lodge an Auditor/actuary contravention report (ACR) when required.
With eSAT you can:
- identify and accurately specify contraventions
- prepare and save the ACR and lodge online
- revise ACRs you lodge using eSAT
- refer to relevant case studies, topics and current legislation
- maintain notes and compliance audit history
- review the compliance audit outcome.
eSAT Version 9.0.0 (June 2016 release)
This version includes updated reference material and minor systems changes. The 2017 period has also been added so that auditors can lodge an ACR if funds are audited earlier than usual.
Auditors are also now able to show their details without a title, if required.
The 2017 compliance audit support updates collectable and personal use assets rules after the end of the transitional period.
This version is only available as an update, or by downloading from ato.gov.au/eSAT.
Last modified: 25 Jul 2016QC 21192