Did you receive:
- income under a labour hire arrangement, or
- a specified payment, including
- income from tutorial services provided for the Aboriginal Tutorial Assistance Scheme of the Department of Education, Science and Training
- income from translation and interpretation services for the Translating and Interpreting Service of the Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs
- income as a performing artist in a promotional activity?
Go to Part D.
You need to know
Gross payments-labour hire or other specified payments item P8 is the total income you received from labour hire or other specified payments and includes amounts of tax withheld. You will be able to calculate this amount from your completed payment summary schedule.
Do not include income received as an employee of a labour hire business. These amounts will appear on your PAYG withholding payment summary – individual non business and should be shown at item 1 on your tax return.
Add up all amounts from the payment summary schedule at the Gross payment boxes with an S in the TYPE box. These amounts are non-primary production income. Write your total at O item P8. Do not show cents. Leave N blank.
Transfer the amount at O to the Totals box item P8 on your schedule.
If you complete these labels you must complete F item 14 on your tax return.