Did you have any business income other than PSI?
Finishing your schedule
If the only income you need to show on your schedule is personal services income, you now only need to complete:
- P2 Description of main business or professional activity
- P3 Number of business activities
- P9 Business loss activity details (if you had a loss), and
- P10 STS depreciating assets (if you are an STS taxpayer and have claimed STS depreciation).
Check that you have…
- written you tax file number and your full name on page 1 of your Business and professional items schedule 2004-05 (PDF 285KB)This link will download a file
- transferred your net PSI amount from A item P1 to A item 13 on your tax return (supplementary section). If this amount is a loss, check you printed L in the loss box at the right of A.
- signed and dated your schedule and attached it to page 3 of your tax return
- completed and attached the Individual PAYG payment summary schedule 2005 to page 3 of your tax return (if you received PSI that was subject to withholding).