ato logo

Your tax return

Last updated 3 March 2016

If you have a capital gain or capital loss for 2003–04, this guide will help you – whether you are an individual or an entity (company, trust or fund) – to complete the capital gains item on a tax return.


You may wish to use the two CGT worksheets to help you keep track of your records and make sure you pay no more CGT than necessary.

There is a: