ato logo
Search Suggestion:

Further help

Last updated 22 December 2022

Small business compensation assistance

The Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman (ASBFEO) can help small businesses seek compensation from the ATO for defective administration.

To contact the ASBFEO:

More information

For more information from the ATO about applying for compensation:

Find out about