Complete the form online
For most people, it is easier and quicker to sign in to myGovExternal Link to complete the Excess concessional contributions election form. If you are not already registered, go to online services to register.
How to order a paper copy
Registered agents can order a paper copy through the ATO Publication Ordering ServiceExternal Link
Other people can get a paper copy by:
- using our automated self-help publications ordering service at any time. You need to know the full title of the publication – Excess concessional contributions election form – or the NAT number 74825 to use this service
- phoning our publications ordering service on 1300 720 092.
- you can speak to an operator between 8.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday
- before you phone, check whether there are other publications you may need, this will save you time and help us
- for each publication you order, you need the full title of the publication – Excess concessional contributions election form – or the NAT number 74825.
Individuals can download a PDF of the Excess concessional contributions election form (NAT 74825, PDF 182KB)Opens in a new window.
For details about the personal information we collect from you, see Privacy notice – Fairer taxation of excess concessional contributions.This form enables you to elect to release excess concessional contributions from your superannuation fund.