Complete the form online
For most people it is easier and quicker to sign in to myGovExternal Link to complete the excess non-concessional contributions election form. If you are not already registered, go to online services to register.
How to order a paper copy
Registered agents can order a paper copy through the ATO Publication Ordering Service External LinkExternal Link
Other people can get a copy by:
- using our automated self-help publications ordering service at any time. You need to know the full title of the publication – Excess non-concessional contributions election form or the NAT number – 74824 to use this service
- phoning our publications ordering service on 1300 720 092.
- you can speak to an operator between 8.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday
- before you phone, check whether there are other publications you may need, this will save you time and help us
- for each publication you order, you need the full title – Excess non-concessional contributions election form – or the NAT number 74824.
Individuals can also download a PDF copy of the Excess non-concessional contributions election form (PDF 189KB)External Link This link will download a file.This form enables you to elect how your excess non-concessional contributions will be taxed.