Use this form if:
- you are impacted by the Court decision in Commissioner of Taxation v Douglas
- you have been paid invalidity benefits under
- the Defence Force Retirement and Death Benefits (DFRDB) Scheme, and
- the Military Superannuation and Benefits (MSB) Scheme
- your invalidity pension started on or after 20 September 2007.
Before lodging this form, make sure you have read through our guidance and understand the possible outcomes of amending your income tax returns.
You can speak to a tax agent or financial adviser to discuss your personal circumstances.
For more information, see Military invalidity pensions – Douglas decision.
How to get and complete this form
- You can get a printed copy by downloading Request for objection – for recipients of certain invalidity benefits (PDF, 184KB)This link will download a file (NAT 75383)
After completing this form
- Once you have completed the form, mail to
Australian Taxation Office
PO Box 3524
ALBURY NSW 2640
- We will work through amendments as quickly as possible. You do not need to call us for an update.