Write at S the member’s account balance at 30 June 2021. If the member's closing account balance is zero or a negative amount, write 0 (zero) at S. To work out the member’s closing account balance at 30 June 2021:
- Opening account balance (at 1 July 2020)
- N Total contributions
- O Allocated earnings and losses (if the amount is positive)
- P Inward rollovers and transfers
- and then subtract
- O Allocated earnings and losses (if the amount is a loss)
- Q Outward rollovers and transfers
- R1 Lump sum payments
- R2 Income stream payments.
If a member has multiple accounts, you should have combined them so that each member has only one statement in either section F or section G.
The amount you write at Closing account balance must also equal the sum of S1, S2 and S3.