You can download TaxPack 2007 (4.5MB) in Portable Document Format (PDF).
You can download TaxPack 2007 supplement (2.5MB) in Portable Document Format (PDF).
You can download TaxPack 2007 for retirees (2.8MB) in Portable Document Format (PDF).
Short tax return instructions 2007 (68 pages) [849kB]
Short tax return eligibility criteria (4 pages) [182kB]
Tax return forms
- Non-lodgment advice 2006-07 - Use this form to notify the Tax Office that you are not required to lodge a return this year.
- Tax return for individuals 2007
- Tax return for individuals (supplementary section) 2007
- Tax return for retirees 2007
- Short tax return for individuals 2007
- Business and professional items instructions 2006-07 (NAT 2543-6.2007). This will help you to complete items 12, 13, 14 or 15 in the Tax return for individuals 2007 (supplementary section).
- Capital allowances schedule instructions 2007 (NAT 4089-6.2007). If you have claimed a deduction for decline in value, you may need to complete a capital allowances schedule for 2007.
- Individual PAYG payment summary schedule 2006-07 (NAT 3647-6.2007).
You will need to complete this schedule with the Business and professional items schedule for individuals 2006-07 if you received any of the following:
- Payment summary – voluntary agreement
- Payment summary – withholding where ABN not quoted
- Payment summary – labour hire and other specified payments
- Payment summary – foreign resident withholding.
- Family tax benefit (FTB) tax claim form instructions 2006-07 (NAT 4108-6.2007). The short and long claim forms to use if you wish to claim family tax benefit through the tax system.
- Statutory declaration for payment summaries that are lost or destroyed.
Referred publications and rulings
Not everything can be covered in TaxPack. Sometimes, you will be referred to other publications that will help you to understand your tax obligations and complete your tax return. Some publications are essential to complete some items.
All the publications and rulings referred to in TaxPack are listed in TaxPack publications and rulings 2006-07.