ato logo
Search Suggestion:

Who should use these instructions?

Last updated 14 April 2020

Use these instructions if you have earned income for performing work or services in the Joint Petroleum Development Area (JPDA) as defined in the Timor Sea Treaty (the treaty).

To ensure you fill in your tax return correctly, either use these instructions yourself or give them to your registered tax agent.