PAYG payment summary – withholding where ABN not quoted
When to use this form
Use this form if you withhold from payments you make to suppliers (payees) who have not:
- quoted an Australian business number (ABN) as required
- provided a valid reason for not quoting an ABN via a Statement by a supplier (NAT 3346) form.
Do not use this payment summary if you have withheld from payments that are:
- amounts withheld from employment termination payments
- to employees, company directors or office holders
- under labour hire or other specified payment arrangements
- under voluntary agreements to withhold
- for amounts of personal services income attributed to an individual
- for amounts withheld by investment bodies from payments of investment income.
Do not include any amounts in the Taxable payments annual report (NAT 74109) that you have already included in the PAYG withholding where no ABN quoted – annual report (NAT 3448).
End of danger
Last modified: 02 Apr 2015QC 16346
Find out more
For more information about when suppliers should quote their ABN, refer to Statement by a supplier (NAT 3346)
End of find out more