Show download pdf controls
  • Information to be shown in tax returns



    This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

    End of attention

    Individual taxpayers claiming a deduction for an investment in a qualifying Australian film must show the deduction at item D10 on their 2001 tax return for individuals (supplementary section). Trustees are to show the amount at item 14 of Form T, clearly identifying it as a film industry incentive deduction. Companies are to use Form C. The publication C 2001 instructions has more information about which label to use.

    Last modified: 10 Dec 2001QC 16170