Lodgment address

To lodge your baby bonus claim:

  • with your tax return - attach your baby bonus claim to the back of your tax return and lodge both using the envelope provided with TaxPack 2006
  • with an application for a refund of franking credits - put the application and your baby bonus claim together in a business sized envelope and post them to the address shown below
  • on its own - post it in a business sized envelope to the address shown below:

Australian Taxation Office
GPO Box 9845



Use the address shown above. Do not replace the words In your capital city with the name of your capital city. Our agreement with Australia Post means there is no need for you to include the name of your capital city, a state, a territory or a postcode.

End of attention

Lodging from overseas



This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

End of attention

If you are lodging from outside Australia, visit our website and lodge your baby bonus claim using e-tax. Most baby bonus claims are processed in less than 14 days. Alternatively, post your claim to the following address:

Australian Taxation Office
GPO Box 9845

Last modified: 07 Jan 2009QC 27791