P7 Did you sell goods or services using the internet?
This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.
End of attention
You need to know
You must answer yes at this item if, in deriving income, one or more of the following applied:
- you used the internet to receive orders for goods or services, for example, you received orders by email or a web page form (rather than by conventional post, phone or facsimile)
- you used the internet to receive payment for goods or services, for example, you received
- credit card or charge card details by email or web page form (rather than by conventional post, phone or facsimile) or
- digital cash.
- you used the internet to deliver goods or services, for example, you
- used email, the world wide web or file transfer protocol (FTP) to deliver digitised music, news articles or software (rather than using conventional post to deliver software on a disk)
- used email in conjunction with a website to give advice and received a payment in connection with this advice
- advertised on the internet goods or services of other businesses for a fee, or
- hosted internet sites or provided access to the internet.
You must answer no at this item if none of the above applied, for example, if you only used the internet to:
- advertise your goods and services
- give support to your customers
- buy your stock
- do your banking online.
Completing this item
If your answer is yes, print X in the YES box at Q item P7 on page 2 of your schedule.
If your answer is no, print X in the NO box at Q.
Last modified: 04 Mar 2016QC 35240