15. Transfer of liabilities to life insurance company or pooled superannuation trust
This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.
End of attention
Has the fund or trust, with consent of the transferee, transferred assessable contributions under section 295-260 to a life insurance company or pooled superannuation trust?
Print X in the appropriate box.
Total investments of a fund, ADF or PST may include items such as life insurance policies and units held in PSTs at the balance date. If the answer at A is Yes, print:
- the name of the life insurance company or PST
- the ABN of the life insurance company or PST
- the amount of the contributions transferred to each transferee
- the market value of each transferor's investment in the transferee.
Investment in any other life insurance policies or pooled superannuation trusts
Show at F the total market value of investments in any other life insurance polices or PSTs that have not been already included above.
Last modified: 25 Nov 2009QC 21714