Capital gains tax (CGT) schedule
This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.
End of attention
All funds that have one or more CGT events happen during the income year must complete a Capital gains tax (CGT) schedule 2015 and attach it to the tax return if:
- the total current year capital gains are greater than $10,000, or
- the total current year capital losses are greater than $10,000.
The Guide to capital gains tax 2015 will help you meet the fund’s CGT obligations by outlining the essential steps involved in calculating the fund’s net capital gain for the income year. The guide also includes:
Last modified: 21 Aug 2015QC 44343
- aspects of CGT law that may apply to the fund, for example, record-keeping requirements
- a capital gain or capital loss worksheet for calculating a capital gain or capital loss for each CGT event
- a CGT summary worksheet for calculating the fund’s net capital gain or net capital loss
- a Capital gains tax (CGT) schedule 2015.