General advice or help
You can get general advice by phoning or visiting the ATO, and through a wide range of our publications.
If you need more information about applying for SMSF specific advice:
- for super enquiries, phone 13 10 20
- for tax agents, phone 13 72 86 and select the relevant fast key code.
If you do not speak English well and need help from the ATO, phone the Translating and Interpreting Service on 13 14 50.
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, phone the ATO through the National Relay Service (NRS) on the numbers listed below:
Last modified: 18 Feb 2010QC 22130
- TTY users, phone 13 36 77 and ask for the ATO number you need
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users, phone 1300 555 727 and ask for the ATO number you need
- internet relay users, connect to the NRS on www.relayservice.com.au and ask for the ATO number you need.