For more information about personal super contributions, search for Claiming deductions for personal super contributions at ato.gov.au
To obtain a copy of our publications or for more information:
- visit our website at ato.gov.au
- phone 13 10 20 between 8.00am and 6.00pm, Monday to Friday
- write to us at
PO Box 3100
PENRITH NSW 2740
If you do not speak English well and need help from the ATO, phone the Translating and Interpreting Service on 13 14 50.
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, phone the ATO through the National Relay Service (NRS) on the numbers listed below:
Form and instructions for super fund members to claim or vary a deduction for personal contributions. This form should be used for personal contributions made after 1 July 2007. (NAT 71121)Last modified: 19 Nov 2014QC 19310
- TTY users, phone 13 36 77 and ask for the ATO number you need
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users, phone 1300 555 727 and ask for the ATO number you need
- internet relay users, connect to the NRS on relayservice.com.auExternal Link and ask for the ATO number you need.