For more information:
- phone us on 13 28 66 from 8.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday
- phone the ATO Indigenous Helpline on 13 10 30.
Copies of the weekly and fortnightly tax tables are available from most newsagents. Newsagents also hold Tax file number declarations (NAT 3092) and Withholding declarations (NAT 3093).
If you do not speak English well and need help from the ATO, phone the Translating and Interpreting Service on 13 14 50.
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, phone the ATO through the National Relay Service (NRS) on the numbers listed below:
Last modified: 22 Oct 2012QC 17754
- TTY users, phone 13 36 77 and ask for the ATO number you need
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users, phone 1300 555 727 and ask for the ATO number you need
- internet relay users, connect to the NRS on www.relayservice.com.au and ask for the ATO number you need.