This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.
End of attention
To complete this section, you will need all your organisation's:
- dividend statements for dividends received from 1 July 2005 to 30 June 2006, and
- distribution statements from fund managers or trustees for the period 1 July 2005 to 30 June 2006.
At A, show the total of:
- franked amounts from your organisation's dividend statements (including those paid from a New Zealand company if you are claiming the Australian franking credit), and
- distribution amounts from your organisation's distribution statements from a trust or managed fund.
At B, show the total franking credits attached to:
- dividends your organisation received (including Australian franking credits received from a New Zealand company), and
- dividends included in your organisation's distribution statements from a trust or managed fund.
An example showing how to complete labels A and B is included on the back of the application form.
Last modified: 22 Jun 2007QC 18877
Do not show cents. Keep your organisation's dividend and distribution statements. Do not send them with your application form.