Download TaxPack and forms
This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.
End of attention
You can download TaxPack 2007 (4.5MB) in Portable Document Format (PDF).
You can download TaxPack 2007 supplement (2.5MB) in Portable Document Format (PDF).
You can download TaxPack 2007 for retirees (2.8MB) in Portable Document Format (PDF).
Short tax return
Short tax return instructions 2007 (68 pages) [849kB]
Short tax return eligibility criteria (4 pages) [182kB]
Tax return forms and schedules
Tax return forms
You will need to complete this schedule with the Business and professional items schedule for individuals 2006-07 if you received any of the following:
- Payment summary – voluntary agreement
- Payment summary – withholding where ABN not quoted
- Payment summary – labour hire and other specified payments
- Payment summary – foreign resident withholding.
- Family tax benefit (FTB) tax claim form instructions 2006-07 (NAT 4108-6.2007). The short and long claim forms to use if you wish to claim family tax benefit through the tax system.
- Baby bonus instructions and claim 2006-07 (NAT 6580-6.2007). If you or your spouse had a baby or gained legal responsibility for a child aged under five years of age - for example, through adoption - on or after 1 July 2001 and before 1 July 2004, you may be entitled to claim the baby bonus.
- Statutory declaration for payment summaries that are lost or destroyed.
Referred publications and rulings
Not everything can be covered in TaxPack. Sometimes, you will be referred to other publications that will help you to understand your tax obligations and complete your tax return. Some publications are essential to complete some items.
All the publications and rulings referred to in TaxPack are listed in TaxPack publications and rulings 2006-07.
Last modified: 06 Nov 2014QC 19419