• Supporting document requirements for private rulings

    This page lists the documents and information we usually need to process private rulings about the subject displayed.


    Please send the following documents and information with your private ruling application form.

    End of attention

    Trusts/child maintenance trusts

    • A copy of the trust deed and any deeds of amendment.
    • Copies of any relevant court orders or maintenance agreements.
      Last modified: 22 Sep 2006QC 19049