Show download pdf controls
  • 2.1 What can you do if you owe us money?

    If you think your assessment is incorrect you can possibly dispute your tax liability. Otherwise you need to pay the debt in full or make an arrangement to pay the debt in a timely manner.

    Talk to us. We are always willing to discuss your situation and we provide a phone number on all our correspondence. We encourage you to phone us if you are confused or have difficulty paying. In these circumstances we will:

    • explain the situation clearly and listen to what you have to say
    • discuss your payment options and financial situation.
      Last modified: 07 Sep 2015QC 26517