Supporting information for objections: genuine redundancy
This list outlines the documents and information we usually need to process objections about genuine redundancy payments.
Send the documents and information listed with your objection form.
You don't need to send information or documents you have previously provided.
End of attention
Genuine redundancy payments
- The date you commenced employment.
- The title of the job/position held, and a description of duties performed.
- The date your employment was terminated.
- Details of the payments made, including:
- Who made the payments.
- The date paid.
- The amounts paid.
- A description of the payments made.
- Details of the payments you were entitled to receive, if you resigned voluntarily.
- The date you would have ordinarily ceased employment under the terms and conditions of your employment.
- Details of any connection between yourself and your employer (for example, if you are a director of the employer company or related to a principal of the employer).
- Details of any agreement for your future employment that existed at the time your employment ceased.
- A copy of your employment contract or details of the award or agreement containing the terms and conditions of employment (if not employed under a contract).
- A copy of your notice of termination of employment.
- Copies of any payment summaries.
- Copies of any other correspondence relating to the termination of employment or the payment.
- A description of the circumstances surrounding the termination of your employment and why you believe you have been made redundant.
- Any other documents that support the statements made in your objection.
For more information about requesting an objection: