• Fringe benefits tax – registering, reporting and paying

    If you have to pay fringe benefits tax (FBT) you will need to register with the ATO, report your FBT liability to us and pay it by the due date.

    The FBT year runs from 1 April to 31 March.

      Last modified: 23 Jun 2016QC 16948