Our Strategic statement 2010-15, released in 2010, guided the development of our plans. It describes our vision and direction and is driven by our five strategic themes - 'encourage', 'support', 'protect', 'enhance', and 'champion'. Within that context we are guided by an interconnected hierarchy of plans:
- our ATO Corporate plan 2010-11 highlighted our corporate priorities for the year
- ATO plan 2010-11 outlined the work planned for the year
- overviews for each of our four sub-plans detailed their key areas of focus and responsibility for the year
- line plans from our business and service lines set out the tactics for delivering on the work strategies detailed in our ATO plan 2010-11
- branch and team plans detailed activities to deliver the tactics described in line plans
- individual performance and development agreements provide a line of sight for our staff, giving them clear direction and purpose.
See our Strategic statement 2010-15, ATO Corporate plan 2010-11 and ATO plan 2010-11.