We need specific documents and information to process an objection to our decision about a cost of managing tax affairs deduction.
Providing this information up front will reduce delays.
If you wish to lodge an objection to our decision about a cost of managing tax affairs deduction, you'll need to:
- complete and submit the relevant objection form (for taxpayers or tax professionals)
- provide the supporting information listed below.
Supporting information required
If you have previously given us any of the information listed below, you don't need to resend it.
The information we need includes:
- the amount of each expense
- to whom the amount was paid
- the nature of each expense
- copies of invoices or statements showing the expenses incurred
- whether the expense incurred was for travel to or from your tax professional, if yes we need to know
- where you travelled to and from
- how you calculated the travel expense
- if you will be providing copies of invoices or statements showing the expenses incurred
- if you will be providing written evidence of this travel (where you are not providing copies of invoices or statements)