ato logo

Other foreign income

How to report attributed personal services income when you lodge your return using myTax.

Last updated 18 June 2015

You are not eligible to use myTax this year if, during 2014–15, you had foreign income that was not from a foreign pension or annuity, or from a managed fund.

This includes:

  • foreign employment income
  • foreign investment income including foreign rent
  • foreign business income
  • capital gains on overseas assets.

Use e-tax this year, but check again next year because we will continue to improve myTax.