Based on the information available in your return, myTax will automatically display some adjustments.
Adjustments that are automatically displayed
- Under 18 - if you were under 18 years old on 30 June 2018.
- Part-year tax-free threshold - If you were an Australian resident for tax purposes for part of the income year.
Adjustments you will need to select if they are relevant to you
- Government super contributions
- Working holiday maker net income
- Amount on which family trust distribution tax has been paid