Show download pdf controls
  • Requesting a copy of your notice of assessment

    If you have a myGov account, your notice of assessment is sent to your myGov Inbox.

    If you require a copy of a current or previous year's notice of assessment, phone us on 13 28 61.

    See also:

    If you have lost a refund cheque, you need to ask for a replacement, not just another copy of your notice of assessment.

    When you call us, you should have the following information with you to confirm your identity:

    • your tax file number (TFN)
    • your full name
    • your address
    • your date of birth
    • the reference or sequence number from any of your notices of assessment.

    If you do not have your TFN, or the reference number or sequence number from any of your notices of assessment, you will need to provide information which:

    • is unique to you
    • can be checked against our records – for example, the amount of your refund or debt and your taxable income in the previous year.

    Once we have established proof of identity, we will post a notice of assessment and cheque to you.

      Last modified: 01 Jul 2020QC 16302