Our data-matching letters will always include details about how to contact us.
When phoning, emailing or writing to us, you need to quote:
- our reference, and
- your tax file number (TFN).
These details are located in the top-right corner of your letter.
If it's convenient for us to call you back, you also need to provide your daytime phone number on any correspondence to us.
You can phone our enquiry lines between 8.00 am and 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday:
- Dividend letters – 1300 137 295
- Employee share scheme letters – 1300 731 785
- Partnership and Trust letters – 1300 137 295
- Medicare levy and offsets – 1300 133 476
- Other data matching letters – 1800 193 393
You can send an email directly to the relevant area using the email addresses below.
Sending emails has the risk of potential compromise of personal information as transmission is on a public domain.
Fax or mail your documents
Our data-matching letters will always include details about how to contact us. You can contact us by phone, email, mail or fax.
- fax your documents to 1300 097 953
- mail your documents to
Australian Taxation Office
PO Box 3543
ALBURY NSW 2640