Investing overseas

As an Australian resident, you are taxed on your worldwide income, including your income from:

You must declare income from these sources in your Australian tax return. If you have paid tax on any of this income in another country, you can claim a foreign income tax offset in Australia.

See also:

Last modified: 30 May 2015QC 33239