Australian GovernmentThis Legislative Instrument has been repealed by Treasury (Spent and Redundant Instruments) Repeal Regulation 2013.
Excise Act 1901Under section 165 of the Excise Act 1901 and subsection 33(3) of the Acts Interpretation Act 1901, I make the following amendment to Excise By-Law No. 114:
1. This by-law may be cited as Excise By-Law (Amendment) 2008 (No. 1).
2. This by-law is a legislative instrument for the purposes of the Legislative Instruments Act 2003.
3. This by-law takes effect on and from 2 October 2008.
By-Law does not revoke any other By-Law
4. This by-law does not revoke any other Excise by-law.
5. In paragraph 1, after the word "Wanaea," substitute the words "Lambert/Hermes, Legendre/Legendre South, and Angel" for the words "Lambert/Hermes and Legendre/Legendre South".
6. In paragraph 2, after the word "Hermes," delete the word "and".
7. In paragraph 2, after the word "South", insert the words ", and on and from 2 October 2008 in respect of Angel."
Dated this Twenty sixth day of November 2008
Deputy Commissioner and Delegate of the Commissioner of Taxation
Registration Number: F2008L04519
Registration Date: 27 November 2008
Related Explanatory Statements:EBL 2008/1 - Explanatory statement
© Australian Taxation Office for the Commonwealth of Australia
You are free to copy, adapt, modify, transmit and distribute material on this website as you wish (but not in any way that suggests the ATO or the Commonwealth endorses you or any of your services or products).