AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENTThis legislative instrument replaces and repeals F2006B00805 - registered on 8 June 2006
A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999I, Deborah Jenkins, Acting Deputy Commissioner of Taxation, make this determination under subsection 29-20(3) of the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (GST Act).
Name of determination
1. This determination is the Goods and Services Tax: Waiver of Adjustment Note Determination (No. 39) 2016 - Reverse Charged Supplies.
2. This determination commences on the day after registration.
Repeal of previous determination
3. A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 Waiver of Requirement to hold an Adjustment Note for a Decreasing Adjustment Determination (No. 7) 2004 - F2006B00805, registered on 8 June 2006, is repealed on the commencement of this determination.
Waiver of requirement to hold an adjustment note for a decreasing adjustment
4. The requirement to hold an adjustment note for a decreasing adjustment under subsection 29-20(3) of the GST Act is waived if the decreasing adjustment relates to a taxable supply that section 83-5 of the GST Act (about reverse charging of GST) applies.
5. Expressions in this determination have the same meaning as in the GST Act.
Dated: 13 September 2016
Acting Deputy Commissioner of Taxation
Registration Number: F2016L01530
Registration Date: 28 September 2016
Related Explanatory Statements:WAN 2016/39 - Explanatory statement
© Australian Taxation Office for the Commonwealth of Australia
You are free to copy, adapt, modify, transmit and distribute material on this website as you wish (but not in any way that suggests the ATO or the Commonwealth endorses you or any of your services or products).