Income Tax Assessment Act 1936
Section 79APART I Zone A
1. All that portion of the mainland of Australia lying north of a line commencing at the westernmost point at which the 26th parallel of south latitude intersects the western coastline thence east to the 141st meridian of east longitude thence north to the south-eastern boundary of the Shire of Boulia thence generally north-easterly by the boundaries dividing the Shires of Winton Flinders Dalrymple and Herberton from the Shires of Boulia Cloncurry McKinlay Richmond Etheridge and Mareeba to the 145th meridian of east longitude thence north to the northern boundary of the Shire of Mareeba thence by that boundary and the boundary dividing the Shires of Douglas and Cook to the eastern coastline.
2. All the islands forming part of Australia lying adjacent to the coastline of the portion of Australia described in paragraph 1.
3. Macquarie Island.
4. Norfolk Island.
5. The Territory of Heard lsland and McDonald Islands.
6. The Australian Antarctic Territory.
7. The Territory of Cocos (Keeling) Islands.
8. The Territory of Christmas Island.
9. Lord Howe Island.
Disclaimer and notice of copyright applicable to materials provided by CCH Australia Limited
CCH Australia Limited ("CCH") believes that all information which it has provided in this site is accurate and reliable, but gives no warranty of accuracy or reliability of such information to the reader or any third party. The information provided by CCH is not legal or professional advice. To the extent permitted by law, no responsibility for damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any errors or omissions in any information provided is accepted by CCH or by persons involved in the preparation and provision of the information, whether arising from negligence or otherwise, from the use of or results obtained from information supplied by CCH.
The information provided by CCH includes history notes and other value-added features which are subject to CCH copyright. No CCH material may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy for your personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. In particular, the reproduction of any part of the information for sale or incorporation in any product intended for sale is prohibited without CCH's prior consent.