BY-LAW NO. 154
Subitem 20.5, Subsection 6C(1)
1. This By-Law may be cited as Excise By-Law No. 154.
2. This By-Law shall take effect on and from 16 February 2000.
3. For the purposes of the definition of 'prescribed new production area' in subsection 6C(1) of the Excise Tariff Act 1921, the new petroleum production areas specified in paragraphs A, B, C and D below are prescribed.
4. For the purposes of this By-Law, the Excise Tariff Act 1921 means the Excise Tariff Act 1921, as amended or proposed to be altered.
5. Excise By-Law No. 128 is repealed.
A. WESTERN AUSTRALIA
each of the production areas in the Carnarvon Basin known as Barrow Island, Campbell, Chervil, Cossack, Cowle, Crest, Goodwyn No. 6, Harriet/Lenita, Hermes, North Herald, Roller/Skate, Rosette, Saladin/Yammaderry, Sinbad, South Pepper, Tanami and Wanaea.
each of the production areas in the Canning Basin known as Blina and Sundown.
the production area in the Perth basin known as Mount Horner.
each of the production areas in the Bowen/Surat Basin known as Boggo Creek, Eluanbrook, Fairymount, Louise, Riverslea, Thomby Creek, Waratah and Yellowbank Creek.
each of the production areas in the Cooper/Eromanga Basin known as Black Stump, Bodalla South, Bogala, Chookoo, Cooroo, Glenvale, Gunna, Ipundu, Jackson, Jackson South, Kenmore, Koora, Kooroopa, Mooliampah, Naccowlah South, Naccowlah West, Nockatunga, Sigma, Takyah, Talgeberry, Tennaperra, Tickalara, Tinpilla, Tintaburra, Watson, Watson South and Wilson.
C. SOUTH AUSTRALIA
each of the production areas in the Cooper/Eromanga Basin known as Alwyn, Big Lake, Brolga, Cuttapirrie, Dirkala, Dullingari, Dullingari North, Fly Lake, Gidgealpa, Jena, Kerinna, Limestone Creek/Biala, Meranji, Merrimelia, Moorari, Muteroo, Narcoonowie, Nungeroo, Spencer North, Spencer South, Spencer West, Strzelecki, Ulandi, Wancoocha and Woolkina.
D. NORTHERN TERRITORY
the production area in the Amadeus Basin known as East Mereenie.
© Australian Taxation Office for the Commonwealth of Australia
You are free to copy, adapt, modify, transmit and distribute material on this website as you wish (but not in any way that suggests the ATO or the Commonwealth endorses you or any of your services or products).