Securely provides a range of client information and services for registered tax and BAS agents and their authorised staff.
Manages client forms, services and reports. PLS was developed in partnership with digital service providers using Standard Business Reporting (SBR)-enabled practice software.
Allows you to access your client's Australian business number (ABN) details online. You can use your myGovID to log in to the Tax professional servicesExternal Link section on the ABR websiteExternal Link.
Helps you to claim a DASP on behalf of your former temporary resident clients.
It's our role to provide support and step-by-step instructions on how to use the digital platforms we offer for you to interact with us.
We have a collection of tailored user guides and instructional videos available for both Online services for agents and PLS. These guides provide step-by-step instructions on functions available in each digital platform.
Online services for agents
- Online services for agents user guide complements Help button section
- Range of instructional videos for visual learners to support our user guide
Practitioner lodgment service
- PLS user guide explains how to use PLS to support your SBR enabled software
Like with any system, sometimes you need to troubleshoot. Bookmark these pages for handy reference when you experience a system issue or error message.
- Troubleshooting common errors and issues For general issues that may impact you accessing our online services.
- Troubleshooting for businesses and tax practitioners For guidance to fix a system issue or error message.
- Operational dashboards The best place to find up-to-date information on the availability and performance of our digital platforms.
- Systems advice and alerts Provides system availability and performance of our online services.
We offer a range of tailored digital services for you to act on behalf of your client. Before you can access our digital services you need to log into the myGovID app and then link your myGovID to your practice in Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM). If you need help or support with your myGovID app or RAM you can access myGovID HelpExternal Link and RAM HelpExternal Link.For tips on how to be game ready, seek coach input and troubleshoot our online services.