Viewing and using portal accounts
To view client accounts, standard AUSkey users must have been given permission through Access Manager.
The client accounts function allows you to:
- view amounts overdue
- view itemised accounts by ATO-processed date
- view accounts by tax type summary
- estimate general interest charge (GIC)
- specify the date range or year you want to view for an account.
Client account list
The Client account list screen displays all accounts you are authorised to view for a client and provides a summarised view of the balance of the accounts. You can choose to view All accounts or Overdue accounts.
From the Client account list screen, you can navigate to:
- Itemised account - by ATO-processed date
- Refund request
- Transfer request.
The balance displayed may not include transactions that are waiting to be processed, including penalties and interest charges.
Accounts types available for viewing in the portal include:
- Income tax accounts
- Integrated client accounts
- Fringe benefits tax accounts
- Student loan accounts
- Excise duty accounts
- Fuel scheme accounts
- Superannuation accounts
- Administration accounts
- Pre-July 2000 taxes.
Viewing a statement of account
From the Client account list screen:
- select the required account from the list
- on the Itemised account - by ATO-processed date screen
- select the required date range
- select Go.
Printing a statement of account
The Itemised account - by ATO-processed date displays a maximum of 50 transactions per screen.
To print less than 50 transactions:
- when the screen displays the account details for the specified date range, select the Printer friendly version button.
To print more than 50 transactions:
- when the screen displays the account details for the specified date range, select the Printer friendly version button
- select Next and Previous to view further screens
Each screen needs to be printed separately using the Printer friendly version button.
Find out more:
Log in to the Tax Agent PortalThe portal allows you to view your clients' accounts by ATO-processed date or by tax type summary. You can also specify the date range or year you want to view for an account. You can use the accounts function to submit a refund or transfer request.