Setting up portal mail
Setting up portal Mail Inboxes in your practice is the first step to ensure you can send messages and receive messages from us.
When we need to message your practice, we will
- Send it to your Practice inbox and
- Notify you that a message has been sent at the email address listed against your portal contact details.
- We send messages to your Practice inbox, from where they can be allocated to any portal user in your practice.
- Administrators and others who have been given the permission to access other mailboxes can view the Practice inbox.
- You can use the portal Mail topics to send us messages.
- If you have sent a message from your Inbox we can reply to your Inbox.
- Administrators and others who have been given the permission to access other mailboxes can view all personal Inboxes in your practice.
Who can set up access to Inboxes
To set up access to your Practice inbox and other users' Inboxes, you need to be:
- an administrator AUSkey user for your practice
- a standard AUSkey user, and an Administrator must have set you up as an 'Access Administrator' using Access Manager.
If you need access to the Practice inbox, and have a standard AUSkey, you should speak to an Administrator in your practice.
Find out more
Mail – further informationExternal Link
Log in to the Tax Agent Portal
Log in to the BAS Agent PortalMaking sure portal Mail Inboxes in your practice are set up correctly is the first step of ensuring you can send and receive messages from us.