Using portal reports
There are two types of reports available.
- On-demand reports provide information current at the request time
- Pre-generated reports provide historical and current information for your clients. We update these regularly.
You can choose to view a report list relevant to a selected client or all clients of your practice.
On-demand reports provide up-to-date information about your clients. Once requested, the report should be available for download overnight.
If you have a small client list, it may be ready within a couple of hours. However, delays may occur at peak times.
The on-demand reports available are:
- Income tax lodgment status report – shows whether your clients:
- have lodged
- have not lodged
- are not expected to lodge income tax returns for the current financial year and the three previous years.
- Outstanding activity statement report – lists all outstanding activity statements for your clients for the current financial year and the previous three years.
Pre-generated reports are updated regularly. The date the data was refreshed is shown on each report.
The pre-generated reports available are:
Log in to the Tax Agent PortalThe reports function in the portal provides reports on your clients' activities with us.
- client account running balance
- pay as you go (PAYG) income tax instalments
- year to date interest summary
- year to date revenue product summary
- year to date excise revenue product summary
- pre-filling report
- family trust elections (FTE) and interposed entity elections (IEE).